EyeControl was established in 2016 by co-founders, who all have personal connections to Locked-in individuals. Or Retzkin, CEO and Co-founder, joined together with Itai Kornberg, CTO and Co-founder, and Shay Rishoni (1966-2018), Co-founder and ALS patient, on a mission to give the Locked-in community the ability to communicate.
Their journey, addressing the communication needs of those living with ALS, evolved into an innovative ICU communication and monitoring solution.
Jim Elkind with his wife, Rachel (of blessed memory)
Jim is an investor and valued partner at EyeControl. His wife, Rachel (1946-2015), was an educator at Facing History & Ourselves, an organization that uses lessons of history to challenge teachers and their students to stand up to bigotry and hate.
Shay Rishoni, EyeControl Co-founder (of blessed memory)
Shay Rishoni (1966-2018), company co-founder and ALS patient, served as the President of Prize4Life.
Tal Kellner with her grandfather, Avshalom (of blessed memory)
Tal assisted in early stages of the EyeControl project.
Or Retzkin, CEO, with his grandmother, Julie (of blessed memory)
Julie lost her ability to communicate soon after being diagnosed with ALS.
Itai Kornberg, CTO, with his friend, Asher (of blessed memory)
Asher suffered from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, which affected his mobility and communication abilities.
“All Voices are Heard”
LEADERSHIP, DIRECTORS & ADVISORS
Or RetzkinCEO & Co-founderLinkedIn
Itai KornbergCTO & Co-founderLinkedIn
Uzi RonVP SalesLinkedIn
Hadas RaissVP People & ProjectsLinkedIn
Dana MagenOperations and Finance DirectorLinkedIn
Avner HalperinChairman, Board of DirectorsLinkedIn
Itsik DanzigerMember, Board of DirectorsLinkedIn
Matt StoreygardMember, Board of DirectorsLinkedIn
Martin WeinsteinMember, Board of DirectorsLinkedIn
Merav GaliliMember, Board of DirectorsLinkedIn
Yaron ItzhariAdvisory Board
Karen H. ThompsonAdvisory Board
AVP of Regional Community Engagement, HCA Healthcare
Steve LinowesAdvisory Board
Managing Partner, O8 Partners
Debra ZeitlanAdvisory Board
Clinical Director, Bridging Voice
Prof. Vivian DroryAdvisory Board
Neurologist, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Ariel Modrykamien, MDAdvisory Board
Medical Intensive Care Unit, Baylor University Medical Center
Dr. Yossi RubnerAdvisory Board
The Venture Competition – 3rd Place
8200 (Israeli Intelligence Unit) Accelerator participants
United Nations – Letter of Support from the Special Envoy on Disability and Accessibility
2022 Israel Innovation Authority grants
GeekTime Next – 1st Place in the Future Technology category
Mass Challenge – Gold Winner
Winners of the ICI Competition
WeWork Creator Awards, Global Finals
WeWork Creator Awards, Tel Aviv – 1st Place in the Launch category
European Commission’s Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase-2 program
Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs – featured in Top 3 Israeli Life Changing Technology
VentureClash – 2nd Place
European Commission Innovation Radar Prize – Winners of Tech for Society category
Winners of the European Innovation Council ePitch for COVID-19 Solutions
European Innovation Council Accelerator program
Forbes Magazine “Small Giants”
A winner of The Genesis Prize and Start-Up Nation Central’s COVID-19 Innovations competition
Peres Heritage Initiative
International Design Award
Good Design Award
Why we love working here
Nimrod Bin-NunBusiness Development
Michal FinkelsteinProduct Specialist
Adi KirschnerProduct Team Lead
Shay KleinbergProduct Specialist Team Lead
Adir KolatkerEmbedded Engineer Team Lead
Yaroslav LutskyFull Stack Developer
Aviad MaudaFull Stack Developer
Moayad MokatrenData Scientist
Galia ReitzmanQA Team Lead
Naftali SchapiroProduct Specialist
Shani YeshayahuQA\RA Manager
Come join us!
Come join our Tel Aviv headquarters! Relevant candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Field Product Specialist - IL
EyeControl has developed an eye-tracking wearable and smart platform that empowers communication between patients who cannot speak, their families, and medical teams.
We are looking for a Field Product Specialist who is smart, motivated and creative.
This Entry-level position has great growth opprtunities and enables motivated employees to build their capabilities and take on more responsibility over time.
- Supporting the sales process for medical facilities – implementation, training, and support – ensuring the success of the EyeControl-Med device and platform in the clinical environments
- Communicating prospective customer requirements and implementation of necessary changes to the device and platform with the Product team
- Developing and delivering product presentations and training to customers
- Working with clinical staff at medical facilities, assisting with device and platform customization to meet facility and patients’ needs
- Assisting clinical trial partners with all aspects of deployment, including initial device/platform demonstrations and study protocols
- BA/BSc in science, technical or clinical-related field a plus, including paramedical studies (SLT, OT, nurse)
- Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare services or medical device product-related field
- Great interpersonal skills; collaboration with cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Strong technical skills
- Position includes traveling to customers – must have a driver’s license
- Experience in consulting or professional services environment a plus
- Experience in medical device or para-medical fields such as Speech-Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, or Clinical Science; and, familiarity with nurse call solutions, assistive technology, and/or facility-based medical devices
- Customer-centric with experience bringing solutions to address customer opportunities
- Technical systems-oriented individual with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized, independent, can multi-task efficiently and adhere to deadlines
- Resourceful and can facilitate creative ways to address market challenges
- A people person, passionate about delivering stellar customer service
- Driven to learn and flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
the latest from eyecontrol
The EyeControl device has received international recognition at two prestigious design competitions:
2021 International Design Awards & 2021 Good Design Award
Our company is partnering with Hartford HealthCare and Hartford Hospital, where EyeControl-Med is being used to restore communication with acute care patients.
We are incredibly proud to be among the Israeli winners honored in the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme ‘Hamsa’ ceremony.
EyeControl was a proud gold sponsor of the 2022 IsrALS gala.
EyeControl to exhibit and share early clinical results at the American Delirium Society Conference, June 12-14, Indianapolis, IN