EyeFree Assisting Communication is looking for a Sales Manager.
You will help lay the foundation of our sales, marketing, and business development efforts in the UK through prospecting relevant stakeholders and articulating the value of the EyeControl device.
- Develop and implement a sales plan with new accounts in the territory to meet the company’s sales goals and increase market share
- Drive customer outreach and act as the point of contact for sales support to ensure our products/services meet consumer needs and specifications
- Build our brand by proactively developing product awareness and sales opportunities as needed
- Create new, scalable partnership opportunities within hospitals and the ALS community
- Build, manage and grow relationships with the NHS, physicians, social workers, and patients
- Provide patients with information, training, and technical trouble-shooting on the use of company products
- Achieve sales targets and quotas
- Attend stakeholder meetings, events and conferences
A minimum of 3 years of field sales experience is required, preferably in the medical device or assistive technology industry.
ALS and other "locked-in" patients have full cognitive abilities but they are locked in to their bodies. This means that they communicate with the environment using only eye movements. The current communication devices are expensive, and those who can afford them still can't use them in a variety of situations when they are not in front of the screen of the device (for example: in the car, immediately upon waking, in the bathroom, etc.). Basically, every time the patient wants to communicate, he/she needs to be calibrated to the screen of the communication device.
EyeControl is changing this reality with a wearable, simple to use, screen-less and affordable medical device that will enable any patient to communicate anytime, anywhere.